Thank you for your interest in serving as an alumni leader for St. Andrew's! Your work on behalf of our alumni is invaluable and we hope you'll get more involved. Our Alumni Office
is happy to answer questions and offer opportunities for you.
In collaboration with the St. Andrew’s Episcopal School Alumni Office, the Class Agents will work to strengthen the relationship between alumni and the School. Class Agents will act as a liaison between their classmates and St. Andrew’s, encouraging participation in events, volunteer projects and class reunion planning. Providing support to the St. Andrew’s Fund, and encouraging others to join the Crusader Club, will be a crucial part of the role of a Class Agent.
Responsibilities of a Class Agent:
- Join and renew your Crusader Club membership yearly to lead by example: http://www.sasaustin.org/Page/Support/Support-SAS.
- Solicit your selected small group of classmates to make a donation toward the St Andrew’s Fund.
- Encourage classmates to attend SAS Alumni events.
- Recruit and motivate other classmates to volunteer on reunion planning committees and School service projects.
- Relay important information (e.g., contact information updates, class notes) to the Alumni Office in a timely manner.
- Lend your signature to thank you notes, drafted by the Alumni Office, to show appreciation for alumni giving.